For wives only:
1. Is your husband as romantic as he was during your honeymoon?
2. Does your husband get along amicably with in-laws?
3. Is your husband sympathetic to your problems in running the house?:
4. Does your husband put your family needs first in budgeting money?
5. Does your believe women are too domineering?
6.Does he surprise you wife with occasional gifts?
7.Do you put his work or career ahead of your family?:
8. If you wanted to work, even though it might not be financially
necessary, would your husband agree?
9. Should a wife and husband take separate holidays?
10. Does your husband make the major decisions in your family?
11. Are you and your husband sexually compatible?:
12. Would your husband resent it if you wife had friends and interests outside
13.Do you agree on how to raise your children?
14. Is planning for the future a family problem?
15. Do you strive to keep yourself attractive as you were when you were first
16. Do you show interest in your husbands work?:
17. Do you greet your husband with a recital of household problems as soon as he
18. Do you try to run your household as economically as possible?
19. Do the children, rather than your husband, take first place in your
20. Does your family take time to renew its spiritual faith?:
To see the results instantly, after you submit the
form, come back to this page, click
wife and send and then go and check your mail